Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bored

Since I realised that maybe I will be so damn bored at the office with no internet except email to accompany me? I think I going to blog about my daily life. Yesterday was the first day, got to know things around here and where the HR is. Today is just pure bored. Reading up on my java and listening to my MP4 and emailing people. Not sure whether they let emailing outside of office people but I don't care already cause I didn't give up something confidential so it is good. P.S. I don't know anything confidential too… But to be sure I will only say what I did like I had Nasi Lemak for breakfast today… Hehe… Quite good I buy at the LRT station, Rumbia. Feeling very sleepy and it is only 10am only 1.5 hours ago that I walked in. So I guess that Saturday is a short day for me since I will be sleeping most of the day. P.S. I remember what I have during Saturday already too… I read my email and saw eugene's email for the gathering but I didn't reply and no news so far so I guess that it might be off… Maybe organisers will read this post and remember. Maybe I too tired to go too, unless it is at night and I can sleep the whole afternoon. Sleep is esssential to me cause I am a snake/cat. Snake cause my chinese zodiac is snake, Cat cause I like picking clean fish bones, cooked of course. Snake + Cat = Cake. Hehe… Ending this posts at 10.04a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment