Dear friends,
It is 1602 now and it is getting bored-er. Although I got things to do but OIC says that it is not urgent so I am still at the first stage of understanding. Maybe tomorrow I will start on testing. Just toook photos of myself, maybe I will post it here… Since I posting these posts when I got home maybe I will decide on it now that I got time. Hee… Well, also because of ANG SHU YI who on Sunday ask want go eat wakaru made me want to eat it soon but craving is still moderate if it gets any bigger I scared ar… Haha… Erm… Lets see, Hint for shuyi if you still want to know my _a_.
Hint 1: It is higher than DBS Hint 2: It is lower than CitiBank
Haha… I feel that this hint very obvious already don’t you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment