Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bored 2

It is 1137 now… Getting restless, going to buy back lunch from downstairs, tried the Chicken briyani yesterday 4.50! Expensive but big portion la… And I think we went to eat at the wrong place that’s why so expensive. Buy back like that everyone can buy what thet want. 1139 now… Kind of counting down to lunch break… Manager and Deputy Managere still not here yet. Yesterday they also not here. In conclusion, there is about 4 sets of M n DM on 1 level. And this building got 20 level. Wow… Many many people… So far, noone come and talk to me. I am seated at this corner noone around me for 1 week. If I didn't here the typing of my OIC, I thought I am alone in this office. It is also very quiet here. So sad, I want a place that isn't so strict or solemn. Haha… But IPP can't be choosy, that’s why I say I rather have a pay that is 400+ than the pay I have now if I got a simpler job FOR IPP ONLY. Haha… Of course when I get out to work I expect to work hard for my pay but I haven't graduate so no need think so far.
P.S. I wonder if my target of getting to work on a cruise after graduation for 1-2 years will come true? I hope that it will cause it is also a chance to travel overseas and get to see the world. Somehow, knowing nothing about the country like what will happen when you turn that corner, what will you see if exciting maybe I will do it alone or I will ask someone to go with me. Who is interested? We can go find the company together! Hee… I read that there will be 2 categories "Tipping Staff" and "Non-Tipping Staff". Hmmm… Maybe working in the gift shop or being the waitress there or doing admin work on the ship will be great. Hee… Chef assistant, help cut onoins? Wahaha… It is 1150 now, 10 more mins to my lunch break. This look like my daily log book. Hehe… I thought that maybe I will blog more during FYP too… Time to email people to count down to lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment