Thursday, March 13, 2008

Why is it raining again?

Is the whether now really that bad? It has been raining for the past 3 days without counting the days before that I didn't count. Wanted to go over to Rivervale Mall to buy my lunch but since it is raining I lazed in bed till about 2pm than wake up and go over to buy so my meals' timing is really abit too drastic.

Tomorrow having dinner with the stupidcrappers, with one of their other half. Wonder if dinner will be good? Well, since I have been lazing around at home with nothing to do, I guess the only thing I can write is the shows I have been watching. Below is another recommanded movie, not drama so people can finish it faster. But I will still not give up telling people to watch "14 Sai No Haha"...


This movie is called "Arch Angels". Really interesting and I kind of stumble over it by accident too. The story is about a curiously Dutch scenery, three prim girls at St. Michael’s Academy discover their magic powers while waging an insane battle between good and evil. But this is a Japanese movie so it is Japanese.

My personal thought is that it is about a group of schools filled to the brim with all the little miss goody good shoes who is rich and refine. All the students in that academy is all really that personality and I thought that it is really very weird for girls these days to actual exist those breeds of people. Haha... But not all are goody good shoes, there are overnight millionairres and girls who are not suppose to be good at all... In short this school is something that will not exist in real life unless that island really existed away from society today. I wonder what the future holds for those poor little girls brought up that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment