Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Raining Again

Another raining day! Didn't laze in bed at all! So sad. Most people will be lazing in bed but why did I wake up just for the sake of eating my spagetti?!? Haha... The glutton I am. Raining days is such a day, it brings back memories in secondary school when we did most of our running either for fun/sport. Water is really great! What other things you know can exist in so many different states and found everywhere, Gas Liquid Solid. Haha... I am being lame again!

Watched 14 Sai No Haha again, and to tell everyone the truth. It was damn touching! Really a really great show for the young and old. I recommand it to everyone though I mentioned it in one of my previous post but noone seems to take notice so I am going to psycho everyone into watching this show! Only 11 episodes, short enough for most people. Best place to watch it is crunchyroll, Click Here.



The story plot is about 14-year-old Miki Ichinose becomes pregnant with her boyfriend's child. After struggling with the fact that she is pregnant, she decides that she will keep the baby and raise it by herself. The drama follows what this means for her, her family, her school life, the life of her boyfriend and his family, and the society in which she resides.

I really like this show very much! The reality of society these days are so realistic. Loved it that Miki proved the reporter wrong by wanting to give birth to the child instead of aborting it like what every other junior high student is doing AKA her classmate. So everyone please take a look at this show even if you don't understand but even giving birth is hard this point you should understand right?

P.S. I don't get you guys, why don't you see something I recommand? Is it really so untrustworthy? THINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment