Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy White Valentine's Day

YooHoo! Today, 14 March is white valentine's day where people you give presents to on valentine's day repay you the presents. In other words, actually Valentine's Day is for girls to give guys presents and White VAlentine for guys to give girls presents. Cause here in Singapore, noone actually celebrates this festival and since Valentine's Day is not a public holiday. So with me celebrating it is actually not a very bad thing right?

Later going to eat out with the stupidcrappers as I had said. Fortunately, it has not been cancelled due to one reason or another so it is still an ongoing event! Yeah!


Another movie I am recommanding, 'Nightmare Detective'. The story is about a guy that can go into other people's dream and help them in there. Very interesting, since it is shown in a detective style of genre.

Personally, I would really like to go into the dreams of others and just take a look at what their dreams are without asking them. Not only will I know what their dreams are, I also know what they are thinking most in the day since they saying goes that the more you think of it the more you will dream of it. So everyone beware! I may popup in one or two of your dreams one of these days! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment