Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good Friday + World Sleeping Day

Happy Good Friday to all and a wonderful World Sleeping Day! Although I am late for roughly a few minutes but bear with me for awhile here... Haha... Going to update a few things in this post. Photos, marks, photos, and OHNO! Haha... It is Oh No k! Hehe... Maybe will be a long post or just a post with photos I don't know, later when I am typing than I will know! Hehe... Okay, Ready Set Go!

First things first! My song have changed! Hehe... Listening to their song just because someone asked me to look for it and that someone didn't take it from me so in the end I listening to it myself... Haha... The lyrics below, sounds like the Chipmunk song right? Haha...

给我一枪 - 元卫觉醒

os:你好这里是觉醒广播电台你的心应该早就飞到九霄云外了把晚上有什么计划呢?想到应该就很开心了吧(嘿嘿) 现在我们在元卫觉醒的歌声陪伴下实行今晚的前戏吧


一大清早就想对镜子发呆
蓬头垢面的我也觉得迷人身材
回头看看床上还留着温暖
早就忘了昨晚到底是孤单还是忧烦
心情早就飞到九霄云外
抓个头发练习微笑今晚我又再一次为非作歹
其实没那么简单因为今天是星期三
每个把妹圣手都在守着ladies night的舞台(oh~)
我深爱这种挑战没人能把我打败
我紧张这种夜晚空手无回就很无奈(有点无奈~)
我害怕有个女孩像个村姑还面对我投怀
给我一枪让我闭起眼来
隔天清早就想对镜子发呆
恍然大悟的我也觉得无精打采
回头看看床上还留着遗憾
很想忘了昨晚到底是孤单还是忧烦
心情早就飞到九霄云外
抓个头发练习微笑今晚我又再一次为非作歹
其实没那么简单因为今天还是星期三
每个把妹圣手都在守着ladies night的舞台(oh~)
我深爱这种挑战没人能把我打败
我紧张这种夜晚空手无回就很无奈(有点无奈~)
我害怕有个女孩像个村姑还面对我投怀
给我一枪让我闭起眼来 (给我一枪让我闭起眼来)
我的心情像是被踩在脚底起不来(oh~ oh ladies night)
我还是振作起来对未来有期待(oh~有期待~)
看好目标鼓起了勇气我不能失败
这是一场野蛮的比赛
我是有备而来(oh~)
我深爱这种挑战没人能把我打败
我紧张这种夜晚空手无回就很无奈(有点无奈~)
我害怕有个女孩像个村姑还面对我投怀
给我一枪让我闭起眼来
真的非常非常的无奈

Asset my blog and sadly my blog isn't worth as much as I thought... Sad... Click Here.





Well. Now I am going to post the pictures taken on White Valentines Day.Spicyness of the ramen we ate... Haha... I only ordered mild spicy.

The have red faces and full lips after the meal due to the spicyness! HAha...


Waiting and waiting....


YEAH! She finished her ramen!


I don't know who took this photo but! I want to see the piano behind! Haha...


The couple!


HongSiang, JooTing, ZhiCong.


As you see behind, we are at Haagen Daiz! Hehe... I wonder what am I looking at.


YongHui


Most natural take of the day, unexpected though.


I wonder......


2 person is missing


1 still missing


All here but I don't look good do I? Haha...


Ok... Shall not focus on the 'Hand over Face' Scene. Wow! 面包超人!Haha...


Smaller and smaller their eyes goes...


Haiz... Least number of times meeting up with him, as expected JC people like going out with JC friends.


Our Fondue!


Next trademark of Sakae Sushi!


Blur Blur Blur


If I says that that is my hand behind do you believe me? Hehe...


Something doesn't feel right around here...


She is going to hit someone... RUN!


Posing? Or just plain bored?


Push Push Push!!! Push her out of the photo! Hehe...


I am going to fall!!!!


Please guys! More enthusiatism!


What kind of pose is this man?!?


Right! Just continue pushing!


Yikes!

Now this is unexpected! As always, I am out with my mother today! And guess what? Guess correctly I lend you! HAha.... Ok ok... I got my Nintendo DS Lite! Haha... Early 2 months! Haha... Going to find games for it! Hehe... Gogo! Note: I know normally people will put this kind of information at the beginning of the post but... Just to see if people do READ my blog? Haha...



Yup people! It's red! Ahaha...

Now for random photos...


Me now! Haha... Posted this because I didn't put the daily widget so MUST post my face around somewhere!


My unexpected companion at night! Don't know why I am always hugging it when I always drop the rest when I am small... Weird...



YupYup! I got a booth for working promoting Oreo! So 难得!Of course must take photo! Haha...

Finally, Cockroaches made from my leftover dinner at Vivo City! Hehe...


Next is my show recommandation! Hehe... I never forget! I am recommanding a anime series today! I don't really watch anime so this is actually quite good, scary, touching and mindprobing at the same time. Show's name is Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro.



Mainly about detective work but nicer and this series is about a demon, Neuro Nōgami, who feeds on mysteries, and has come to the human world after eating all the mysteries in his. But as a demon, he cannot act overtly. The first thing he does is force a high school girl to become a detective, while Neuro acts as her assistant. Hope everyone enjoy it! And I hope that people! You watched the previous shows I recommanded too! Haha...


P.S. This series isn't finished yet! But if you want to see furthur episodes you can go to tudou or youku. Good luck!

OKOK! Oh man! My results next! Bad man!

IT1205 Operating System - F (SAD LA)

IT2116 Software Engineering - D

IT2203 Enterprise Development - C+

IT2281 Principles of Accounts - D

IT2293 Enterprise Development Project - B

P.S.S. I don't want to retake again! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment