Sunday, January 6, 2008

Orientation Camp

Didn't post for quite sometime already. Just didn't know what to write cause there just isn't anything to write about. Just went to school school school and during christmas went to JT's house overnight... Over too long don't talk about it already. I will just post some photos that we took when we went to PSS Freshmen Orientation Camp on friday. Really missed those days and with all the teachers gone I don't know if we will go back there as frequent as we are being now. Photos time!


Our note to Ms Siow. I wonder if she will recieve it on Monday?
I am here because the wall flower look very nice from far. Hehe,,, Agree?
See they wear PE Tshirt from our time!
In front of the jukebox with a drink in my hands. Sounds very 70s.
I missed this stalls Nasi Lemak and Chilli FishCake! The stall next to it also nice. Too many wonderful stalls have been changed with time...
YEAH!
At the corridors that we walked through for 4 years!
MIssed these days? I wonder who is taking the pictures?
Concentrating on the blank white board with noone teaching at all.
Oh! The camera is on timer! Hehe...
Random. Random.
Our school Motto.
Randomly taken.
Again. With Xinni.
Below us is the pond. I used to buy food and feed them. Naming them is also what I do. Many died. So sad.
From left. Xinni, Me, Wendy, Jun Gang, Peng Siong and Wei Kang.
Look at all those Sec 1s. So small, so young. There is one boy that we saw very cute! Like small Jap boy. Grow up will surely very handsome. Haha... We will see when we go back again.
Mr Quek and the girls.
Once our toilet, now the staff toilet with door somemore!
Mr Leong caught on camera! Hehe...
The teachers who saw them wearing PE Tshirt back really kind of told us off in a kidding way. They tell us to just wear normal clothes. Haha, but it was fun. My chemistry teacher Mr Low still thought that I am in 4A! A class that he didn't teach and I am in his class for almost a year! WAH! sobsob... Cry man!

2 comments:

  1. y ur sch so colourful ah.. so nice..
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ anonymous
    Do I know you? HAha... Welcome to my blog! The staff toilet used to be our (students) toilet after graduating for 2 years it became that with doors too!

    ReplyDelete