Sunday, December 30, 2007

Zoo Trip

Woah oh! At last I am going to post these photos of me and jooting at the zoo. Edited the photos abit so jt yours and mine the size different. Ok let the photos do the talking once again!


This Baboon is touching its p**** when I am taking this photo. So unglam!
Know which one is from Sri Lanka?
Took this in a place we should not find him in. A insect enclosure.
What you looking at?! Arhhhgggg...
Hugging those totems gives me the creeps!
Baby Baboon. Cute isn't it?
I understand why we are cousins with primates.
The sleeping white tiger.
JT taking beside it since we can't take with the real one.

Me! Me! Me!
Close up please!
Otters are in fact.... Smelly!
But other than that. They are cute when they are sleeping.
Tiger Trek with no tigers at all. Sad!
Tiger with algae! Ewww....
Save her! Save her! Before she swallow that tiger above her!
Cute right?

Thank You for taking such artistic photos for me! Mack
JT MOVE! It is going to squish you!

This photo tells us that our next visit to the zoo will be in 2009.
Let me tell you the story of this animal. Long long ago, this animal has a beautiful shiny black coat and horn. But he was prideful and a bully thus the other smaller animals saw of its horn and painted it coat with a strip of white. When the animal woke up seeing his horn and coat, he was humiliated that he shy away from others and turned vegetarian. Haha... When I read finish I just keep laughing and laughing. So it turned vege because of this!


Outside the zoo.

My hand is my weapon!

The tiger was actually looking straight at me when I am taking this photo.
Don't they look small from a distance?
How true! Human is just not satisfied!
Leopard revealed! Laziness does not exist only in humans.


The king!
Thats my hand! But it flew away before I can land it on my finger.




This chimp is actually holding out its hand for a banana a guy beside us is tempting it with.



Hissing cockroaches!



Alvin and the chipmunks is what I call them!



Hard work for me ok! Haha...













我不是故意摆那一个脸的。



No comments:

Post a Comment