Friday, December 28, 2007

Stupid Brother

Let me vent here for now... I don't know who to call and crying now. 16 year old guy don't even know how to go to a ITE for interview. The place just beside the bus stop only and you walk straight to the flats for what!?! You blind is it? And that stupid mother your son how old already!? Going to such place also don't know how to go alone. Stay at home longer and rot there. I tell you, you got a useless son! You will never get anything out of him and his future. Go defend him more and more. Just go, see you old already how? He will be another useless crap in the rubbish bin. Even rubbish can be recycled, he can't. Asked him need to accompanny him anot? He said No Need, so I bring him to that bus stop already very good already. Still need me to do the job of what a mother is supposed to do and accompany him in? I ASKED HIM ALREADY! I don't remember I go to school for the first time anyone came at all! Even when Primary 3 change school also Daddy come and bring lunch for us, you didn't! So forget it. Just remember, I can go anytime I want. I don't want to only. I don't see the need for a family at all. No use, No care, No nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment