Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dreamz

How many of you have ever dreamt of yourself being killed or your loved ones murdered? I am sure most people have gone through this stage. There is a number of dreams that I dreamt of that I can't even forget now.

Dream 1: During my primary school days I dreamt this. Very creepy and scary.
I dreamt that it was this century that it happened. We were having a oldies theme in school and everyone is in 70s outfit with the long pants and almost sleeveless top. Suddenly a bomb was heard from afar and everyone went into panic. The school dismissed us and everyone rushed home. When I reach home, my parents is also there already. Hurriedly we collect our passport and hurry to the ferry to bring us away. When we reach the port it was flooded with people and people were pushed and pulled everywhere. This is when we lost my father in the crowd but my mother just pull me and my brother nearer and nearer to the ferry just before we reach the ferry, my brother lost grip and was stample over by the crowd. When my mother and I board the ferry we only see my brother's lifeless body lying there as we sail away. I still remember 10 years later, me and my mother came back and go around looking for my brother. At last, we found his grave on a hilltop along with others who died during that time. At this time, i woke up breatheless and with a rapid heart. So scary!

Dream 2: Dreamt of me going into coma.
Dreamt that I went into coma while quarelling with someone on a balcony. Haha... I won't say is who, ownself guess. When I went into coma i saw my family members from my father side come visit me and the person I am quarelling with. Than my family members start asking that person questions and questions. Than I woke up and found a lifesize machine in the hospital when I put something in a packet labelled press me dropped out. When I pressed it, it turns into a lifesize doraemon holding something, I forget. Than I woke up.

Dream 3: Short dream
Short and sweet dream that i dreamt of. Mr. A birthday, and Ms. B gave him a present than Mr. A start crying don't know why but I woke up all confuse.

Dream 4: Pregnancy
Quite long but forgot most of it. I dreamt that i was pregnant and into the final months of the pregnancy. Than I was going to give birth my mother bring me to a clinic in Chinatown. Most importantly, i didn't walk there i actually drag my self there cause i have no legs. So imagine me legless, pregnant and dragging myself along Chinatown's busy streets. *vomit* Thinking of it now also scary. Alot more about during labour and before labour but forget all already.


Dream 5: Nothing to do with me
This dream has nothing to do with me. Don't know why it happen in my dream but in short only dream of 萧敬藤目睹别人被杀。This is only my dream so don't take it to heart anyone.

In short, all the dreams that I remember is all so scary and weird, like a series. If anyone dreamt of me doing anything please tell me. It is very interesting like that one Fiona dreamt of me being murdered by a psychotic person massacre-ing in a shopping mall. Haha. So remember to tell me all about it!


Chinese New Year is coming! Brought a pair of shoes for it. Plus I am going to organize that yearly trip to Mr Tay's house this time too. But maybe not so early. Everyone pls tell me when you all are free to go.

D&C's flops

No comments:

Post a Comment