Innovation Rules is the theme!
Kar Wee, Bernard and Syah having refreshment after duty.
Can guess what we are doing? Hehe...
Yuppy! These 2 hearts is done by yours truely ME! Although only sewing of the sides and stuffing in the stuffing but after sewing 5 of these my hand really trembling abit after.
After duty on the bus to Hougang Mall
After going to the open house, we went to hougang mall but on the way something happened! Rain start falling like there is no tomorrow. I think we are stuck at the bus stop for about an hour or so damn funny. XY's brother came and picked her up and I, Alicia and Jackson just continue waiting there. With the rain spraying in we finally decided to run towards shelter and eventually got all wet and messed up. Well, after that we went to Hougang Central's K-Pool for pool. Playing with someone in my standard really very good, no stress at all. But the other one cannot say already. We played there just to waste time cause we waiting for the dinner buffet at Suki Sushi and was half an hour early. Dinner there was funny, crappy and all mad! Cleared 29 plates in half an hour and the rest of the 2.5 hours is like crap and nonsensical. In summary, '88 and '89(me) cannot co-exist without confusion. Haha...
Small portion of what we ate.
Witch Doctor by Cartoons
Find this video for very long, at last.
Many test and assignment to hand in these 3 weeks. I think going to have not enough sleep already. Please people don't ask me out for the next 3 weeks. I really got no time for distraction. I can't help myself. Sad.
Oh ya! Must say something about PC's hair that YiTing set for her. Very nice but don't know if she got ask her mother to see where the pins go. Here is a picture of both her hairstyle.

I think that should be all there is. Special thanks to Alicia for letting me take her photos from her blog. Hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment