Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Crazy Women


Crazy person came back from work and just start scolding me. I only forget to wash the pots and pans only right? Everyone knows that my memory is not good and she keep saying me. Sometimes I think that what she only do is to give birth to me, provide for me and that's all. She don't know what is happening around her. She just don't know how to be a parent. I swear if I ever have a child I will surely go for parenting guidance workshop and be a friend not a birth-er. Other things that need her attantion she is not paying to it whereas things that does not really involve her she just wants to care. This kind of care I don't why is exist at all. Maybe my lack of expressiion came from this. Not maybe, it is a must. Noone really knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment