No more working on a weekend for the time being! Yeah! Haha. Went to work my last day promoting Chipsmore and actually brought Christmas presents for people. Haha. I shall not give it to them cause after making it I really like it plus the size just right for me. Hehe. Thinking whether should post the pictures up or not? I think I won't post it up haha. I will post the sweets I got while working. Hehe. Promoter always got free stuff!
Oh ya, before I forget I must mention something. Everytime I go to North Point's Cold Storage to work there is always a case of shoplifting with the police and everything. So exciting right? Haha. Must be they know I am bored and did these shows for me. Now I am in a christmas mood from hearing christmas song the whole day for 2 days straight. But still no mood to sing christmas song, so sad!
Another thing is the OS teacher! He really very weird! He change the timing for the make up lesson than he sent to us(me, PQ, WT) that it is on the wednesday but he send to others that it is on a thursday. So he thinking that at that time only we got 1 hour break and others got a longer break they can not eat from 10am till 5pm is it? He is really weird! I think noone will turn up for his thursday thing at all. Let him stay in his room for all we care and noone will show up. NYP's teacher are all weird.
This is 1 of 2 favourite scenes in Enchanted.
This is the 2nd one.
P.S. I still looking for box to store the presents. Anyone got any idea?
No comments:
Post a Comment