Wanted to blog yesterday but than too tired and playing audition with Alicia and XY so didn't get to blog at all. Well, here I am blogging already. As most people can see, my blog is changing things almost everyday it is to let YOU not get bored around here. Hehe. Talking about yesterday. Yesterday went to Alicia's house after school and ate Oatmeal Prawns and played mahjong till about midnight like that. Than took 113 home although never reach my house but thought that at that hour should be still have but in the end the last bus is at 0004 which is even earlier than the time I leave Alicia's place. So I waited there for a while to see if there is any cab but there is none as usual. Saw 62 coming and took it cause thinking that if I need to walk back sitting another 2 stops at least no need to walk so far. Man, another 2 stops also very the far. But I enjoyed the walk though, it has been awhile since I walked like that. Enjoyed the night breeze with all its inhabitants. Silence, is afterall GOLDEN. Hehe. Well, reached home at about 1am means I walk for about half an hour? Came back audit for about 1 an a half hour than back to sleep. Awhile since I sleep without switching on some music, shows how tired I am right? Haha.
Today morning ate the curry chicken that was for dinner the previous night, than went to CP to do a survey on a certain fast food restuarant. Haha. Cannot say out later the fast food recognize me how? Haha. Already very full, went to school did some work and came back home with Shark's Fin waiting for me. I tell you it's not nice at all, I think it should be geniune fin but sadly I don't like geniune fin. i prefer those at wedding dinners. Haha. Weird me.
Tomorrow POA test. Don't know how I am going to pass. Don't even know how to calculate balance sheet or income statement. At least I know that they existed right? Haha. Anyone can tutor me on POA? I really need it. Thanks.
P.S. The tie I wearing is YH's. Don't know where got people go prom wear skull tie 的.
my POA sux also...cnt teach u hahah...ask that POA guy la...lol...u know i know ar...:)
ReplyDelete