Argh! Still got software engineering to do and now I am having a headache! I really want to go knock the wall now! Well, something to be 得意 about is that as I said in my previous post! She really went berserk when she realised what happen during work. Haha. This is what I call sinister enjoyment. I really don't care at all, this is just something to anger you and for getting jobs for me, so what you going to do about it?! Sorry if others read these but I just have to get it out of my system, it is just too poisoning. So I guess I won't be going back there anymore. I will never have any regrets, I just have this kick out of it. No need to call me sick, I am the way I am.
P.S. Sorry to readers I just don't want to change these facts so commenting on this post is not allowed.
No comments:
Post a Comment