Ok! I going to fast fast type than fast fast sleep! Now having a headache liao... Just came back from work at the Finger Works. Ok, not very tiring but the pay is really very the little. The person there ask me if I want to learn how to be a manicurist. No pay but at least I learnt something right? I am also not sure whether I want to be cause no one accompany me. Well, today also went to eat steamboat at Bugis. Very filling. Got may toenails painted by there the people, really nice but don't know how to compliment. The people there also mainly NYP students, nurses and IT like me but Year 1 though. Still deciding whether to learn, if going maybe will pull someone to go with me. But doing a payless job how many people will want?!
do take care and rest more!!! nice toes painting though... but wat a waste it's red... haiz... too striking... haha...
ReplyDelete....... still anonymous.... and its pink... nt i choose one aso...
ReplyDelete