Got a new job for a day at a nail salon. The boss is my mother's secondary school mate from Saint Anthony's Convent. So long ago! 1978 graduate I think. Haha. Well, only going to be there to be a runner, but the boss there ask me whether I want to continue learning from her to make nails though it is almost a not paying job. However, it is she teach you to do the nails right? So you are not paying her already got to 偷笑. Still deciding whether to learn to make the nails from her, cause it is a Circular Rd there, not very near or far but all around is pubs and all those, not really my kind of place. So anyone wants to help vote? Should I continue? Just leave a comment for me. Thanks.
P.S. Today's Sakae Sushi at Compass Point was really very filling!
is it ur interest? no den wat for rite? hmmm... tat's jus wat i think...
ReplyDeletehaiz... y mus amke it a must to type? haiz...
ReplyDeletehaha your fren very funny de...
ReplyDelete