Oh man! I really need more time. Somehow, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is just not enough for people nowadays or should I say "Why do we need to sleep and rest for sometime in the 24 hours, wasting our time. Can't we have a plug somewhere to recharge our battery or just take in soler energy from the sun?!" Haha. Go back to school after the 1 week break and so messy, don't know what to do, what test coming, what project need to be done! I really very confused right now. I want more time to sort out my life! I want more time! I want more time! I want more time! I want more time! Well, at least software engineering finished at last and sent to teacher's Q:/ drive, now left back the IT2203 and IT2293. Plus my laptop the Microsoft Office expire already so cannot do at home somemore. Anyone got Microsoft Office can lend me? I really need it. So many things I need, I need time, need this, need that. Headache ar!
P.S. Who still remember the dog?
still anonymous..... put your name la!!! I think only those who buy will know lor... the rest share wont know one lor...
ReplyDelete