Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Birthday Gifts

Hehe... Update on my this post. Additional gifts I found around my room.

These necklace is from Poly and Sec friends. The 2 sticks is from Pri friends, Yolander, KaiQing and Wendy Koh.
This is a random present from Joo Ting. My birthdate is on it.
All these cards is from one person which is Ang ShuYi. Haha. Give me most card person. All the festival also will give.

You see the previous post I posted the picture is one of my birthday gifts and suddenly I want to post all my birthday gifts that I have recieved. Anyone saw theirs here? Haha. Thanks for it all!

Dog from Various people from ShuYi, JooTing, Wendy, Calvin, JunGang, YongHui, etc.
I really have no idea who this is from but its last year.
Notebook from Alicia and XinYing. KeyChain from Jade, Wei Ting and Peh Chee.
Stars with words written in it by ShuYi, I really don't have the patience to read all but read some and got some idea.
Bag from Alicia, XinYing, Wei Ting and Peh Chee. Always forget that I got this bag to use.
Photo frame really very hard to remember who gave it to me but this is from Wendy Lee. Hehe.
Gift from YuQi when she went for the school trip, I think. Maybe its another trip.
This I really really have no idea from where. Maybe it is gift or not but it is inside my gift box so it should be.
Mama bear and Baby bear from Wendy.
This should be from JooTing after I gave her that cow with little cows sticking on its nipples. Hehe.









Pen Holder from Joo Ting, it is still very shiny.
Bottled Aquarime from Kai Ning
My Board handmade by Joo Ting and Wendy.
Furry photo frame like from ______,sorry I really forget already.
I know this is from ShuYi, my first present in Sec Sch too.


This is Mr Tay's return present for giving him a Teacher's Day present. Where can you find another teacher like him!
3 Bottles of green bottles filled with seeds, cranes and a message ~ JooTing
Windchime photo frame by who? ~ JooTing (Sorry!) I have alot of keychains with my name on it ~ Assorted from ShuYi and YuQi
White baby seal from YuQi, now no longer white. Wahaha...
This is my favourite! Christmas present from YuQi, really very soft and cuddly.
Also from YuQi, piggy for nocturnal pig!
Another holiday gift, from Puay from Thailand.
Going mouldy biscuits from Fiona, don't worry I threw it away and kept the box.
This is from part of the Six Monkeys ~ Adeline and Chay Ting



P.S. Really sorry if I remembered wrongly who gave me who... If so, please leave a comment to me.

11 comments:

  1. hey where e necklance mi wt n jade give de?love necklance???together with e dog key chain de haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... ya... reali...see lah... ownself find trouble... haha... den make so much mistake... haha... jkjk... handle ur busy life carefully and slowly yea?! haha... cya!!!

    Shu Yi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haiz..i am being forced to comment haha..jkjk..the presents that i gave to ppl i already forget liao leh..haha..some is share de..share de i maybe nv see be4 also..haha..so nt ur fault to forget also..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...did i give so many thing??? hmm...must take some back liao..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...did i give so many thing??? hmm...must take some back liao..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. sobsob.... take back?!!! sobsob

    ReplyDelete
  7. i still waiting for the chance to update my blog...so do not be too impatience hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. sakura is that one that your mother treat us to one lor...

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya lor... 18 years old i feel that still very little present lei Haha... 18 years old lei! Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  10. i dun tink is leh... cos tat time i ask jg if it is a thai or indon restaurant he replied saying it's a restaurant tat aserves buffet with wide wide range of food and it cost $20 i tink... same meh? i dun tink so leh...

    Shu Yi.

    ReplyDelete