Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving to all! Although I don't know when is the actual date but I think it is reaching soon since turkey is going out on sale and website is talking about thanksgiving gifts and wishes.


Actually I wanted to post this post as a photo post for the 24th November 2007 BBQ gathering but than jt when to kelong and haven send sy the photos yet so I going to post about other things.


Firstly, congratulations to Singapore for being the United Nations Development Programme's Human Development Report 2006 25th out of 175 countries! Wow, didn't know that Singapore can get such high level of standard do you? I got the shock of my life too. We actually are above South Korea which to me really have a high standard of living. Their life is just so peaceful and smooth whereas ours are like so stressful and rush all the time.


Secondly, I saw this website on Yahoo that shows the stupidest thing you can give someone for christmas. This website, Stupid.com, is just hilarious! The egg seperator is just unique for all I can say. Than I saw this less stupid thing in one of the links and thought that it is really cute for someone like me who do not like to take care of things although I like to keep it. It is the Nursery Pets it is just so cute and suitable for me. I put it on my table until it runs out of battery, so good and it only cause $5.99 although it did not say which currency but even if it is in US dollars it is only $8.70 so it is so cheap and worth it. Haha.


Lastly, to help xy get more people to her blog I need to post something about it for you people who are looking now to just go and click click click on her blog. She got ads on her blog that you can click on so that she can have more unique IP add on her database everyone just do your own little part to help her. Hahaha. And no I am not taking any commission like the tuition introduction it is really on my part I want to write this down. Best if you all can click on the nuffnang ads. I did something like that in the past, I actually emailed the person and enquire about it but somehow the people I get is always those that have to pay before hand so I just stop it right away. Since you know, internet is a netty place full of webs. Haha. Love this! So I hope everyone will try to go in although I know not much people come here at all. Sobsob.


No comments:

Post a Comment