Wednesday, November 28, 2007

In School

~Fast Post~

No more IT2203 lecture on wednesday means that this day is an official off day from school. Haha. Although today is the last day but I still did not when for the lecture but I did come to school. Did all the assignment that is suppose to be done.

IT2155 Prototype Done
IT2116 IIF Done
IT2203 Practical Done Pract 1, 3, 4
IT2293 SRS Not Yet Done

This means that I still got alot not yet done yet and it is quite a important lot. Now having headache, so going to blog finish and go back home or walk around CP. Hehe. I think I going to the library, very long never read books already very uncomfortable. Anyone wants to join me? I think I will reach in an hours time. Hehe. Later at night I will be blogging the pictures for the 2C BBQ. Lets hope that when I reach home I will have the mood. Hehe. That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment