It is 1156 now… In 4 mins time it is time for lunch. Going to buy back and eat in the office! SO much easier like that… Although the canteen not very packed still have some empty space but eating in the office is better no need to find seats or worry about what others is eating. Neh neh… People must be wondering why I can posts though I got no internet… Haha… Cause this email is posted through intranet than the main there got internet. Muahahaha… So I am now chatting with weiting and peiqi though email… Amazing right? Don't know alicia and xinying busy? Or else I don't dare email them… I know fyp people very free so I can email them Haha…
P.S. Emailing straight to blog to be post is so good except that I can't post any photos… I think I will do that on the weekend… Haha…
P.P.S Xinying remember to email the photos k? Haha… No hurry just that don't know what to write in my post, so remind you only… Haha… I going crazy liao...
No comments:
Post a Comment