Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holidays!

It is 1344 now. I was still thinking if the Dn'D of the company is not over than we could have another half day off… But no such luck… They had their Dn'D on 14 Nov already… Only 10 days before our first day! I guess this is called fateless… Haha… Reading this from their forum… Never to all IPP / FYP students out there a list of holidays for us during this period:

  • Hari Raya Puasa
  • Christmas Day [Time to buy cards]
  • New Year Day [Useless day used for sleeping]
  • Chinese New Year [Time for Ang Bao n Goodies]

Actually I am quite worried posting like this cause all the post will be like everything of what I am thinking even without thinking I will actually post some things out here… So people you need to filter some things out for easier reading. Haha… Let's hope I don't post any wrong things.

No comments:

Post a Comment