Tired, tired, tired... This blog look more like a entertainment blog to you guys? Haha... A facade that is good on the outside bad on the inside... Maybe I will quietly set up a secret blog somewhere else... Hehe...
Well, finalised JB Trip again. I got confidence that I got enough money! Haha...
Few things to finish up:
E-comm - project
BTCS - project
Finance - e tut
IPTNET - assignment
Hope that i will get to finish all these by toNIGHT! In night I mean before the sun rise...
Maybe the reason that this blog is a facade is because of the non-Singlish thingy I put on it... No slangs, No shortcuts... makes this just like any other homework in school... What we give the teacher is not at all true but just something that the teacher wants us to hand in without mistakes or excessive questions that is not related to the subjects... Talking about this now seems weird but it is what I am thinking now so here it is... Maybe it is because of the show I watched, JDrama... About kids and a boy that is gifted!
Must be wondering why all those up there is underlined cause I put a link somewhere for that show and the underlined word just can't be un-underlined... So just underline the whole thing.. Also I lazy to look at the html codes... Heehee...
So far so good, mother coming back tomorrow night... Meeting friends this friday... Suppose to go for a training on thursday or friday.... Working this weekend.... So sad, coming back so soon... Too soon...
Signing off Jazebel
No comments:
Post a Comment