So long posts right? Too long never post too! About 3 weeks and alot happened these 3 weeks... Handed in about 6 assignments and presented 3 presentations! So busy all in all... Now is 2 weeks tern break from school and during this 2 weeks I still must do more assignments and find out about the company! Oh man! And I thought that Year 3 will be more slack than other years! Should be going on a day trip over to JB on monday if nothing goes wrong! I hope that nothing goes wrong at all and just let us enjoy that day in JB though we not very sure how to get there but from what I read from websites only 2 malls you can walk to and others by bus... But I prefer getting the cabs as seriously I don't like walking. Hehe.. I am lazy I know! Haha...
Below is many many many videos that I recommand which everyone please just listen to it! It is really very nice! It by 实力派 not 偶像派 singers so there is a certain professionalism in them... Enjoy!
P.S. I like write very little and posts alot right? Haha... But no photos to put up and I kind of forget what I did those past weeks already so forgive me! *Twis*
No comments:
Post a Comment