Meet SY and baika for dinner at Sakae Sushi! THANKS SY FOR TREATING ME! Hehe... I didn't expect it can? Cause you didn't own me anything seriously! And I still don't know what is your 'curry puff' I really have short memory. Haha... Pictures were taken during dinner too to use up the remaining battery life in it... Hehe... No me again cause I am taking it! HAha...
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Botaks Unite!
2 May, friday. Seen 3 botaks and 1 baika sitting in a room playing mahjong! The scene is hilarious! Not something you see everyday. Ok, so guys got let out early because of labour day and they are just enjoying every moment of it! Going for movies and playing mahjong... Don't they watch Police and Theif? They bring in the mahjong to play! But is reservist Hehe... Too bad... You guys still got more than 2 years to go... Good luck... Haha...
Meet SY and baika for dinner at Sakae Sushi! THANKS SY FOR TREATING ME! Hehe... I didn't expect it can? Cause you didn't own me anything seriously! And I still don't know what is your 'curry puff' I really have short memory. Haha... Pictures were taken during dinner too to use up the remaining battery life in it... Hehe... No me again cause I am taking it! HAha...




Meet SY and baika for dinner at Sakae Sushi! THANKS SY FOR TREATING ME! Hehe... I didn't expect it can? Cause you didn't own me anything seriously! And I still don't know what is your 'curry puff' I really have short memory. Haha... Pictures were taken during dinner too to use up the remaining battery life in it... Hehe... No me again cause I am taking it! HAha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment