Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Army Museum
Went to the Army Museum beside the Discovery Centre on 30 April, quite ok only. The only thing that is nice is the video and since I got the front row seats which is only about 10 seats for about hundred of students I am considered lucky! The show got 4D effects! Water spraying, lasers shooting, helicopter blades' blowing! It was nice compared to other 4D movie I have been to. Hehe... As for the rest of the exhibit, nothing much but all those army stuff and games like CS and shooting games... But the shooting game is not in order so only played the CS... I don't know how to play so I am always landing up lying on the floor. Haha.. Hilarious! Actually brought my camera there too, thinking of taking some pictures but sadly, no chance but managed to took some when we reached school again! Hehe... None is of me of course since I am taking it...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment