Sunday, January 20, 2008

Rough Day

Today went shopping with my mother and actually brought quite alot of things. We went to a number of places including Lucky Plaza, Millenia Walk, Marina Square, Tangs, Takashimaya and Heartland Mall. Really very tired after going so many places and my feet is aching as i typed. I won't go into details but I am going to post a few photos of the day below.

Jeans brought at Speed. Should be $13.

T shirt from Baleno, I think. 2 for $10, I think.

This is from John Little, $9.90. Beef Ramen at BAB Noodle.
Una Don at BAB Noodle.
Pullover from Song Song at Lucky Plaza, $10.

That is about all I brought that day. Oh ya, there is one box of chalk too but who want to see? Haha. Next week continue projects already! Please just don't look for me unless is it neccessary. The pictures below is what I drew on my cupboard, only white. But with the chalks I brought, there will be colour added to the pictures! Hehe.

Birds fly high, hard to catch.
I really liked these 2 flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment