Friday, January 25, 2008

Free Time

Been doing the IT2293 project the last 8 days and finally! Finally, we finished it! Maybe not finished it at all, just that we did all the basic stuff and it all worked just nicely. I think we still need to do the subscribe that will emailed the latest updates and also the file upload that can upload photos and other things into the blog... I see whether I can do it on a separate project than integrate... Hehe... Well, going to work tomorrow at Compass Point's Watson's promoting Palmolive. Don't know how to promote shampoo at all! Help! Well, I going to upload some random things below so take a look!

First is this lyrics from 曹格's 无辜

也许这是最后的考验
当我再度遇见了你
是命运捆绑了我们
还是爱情相信了记忆
你的欺骗没有让我掉下眼泪
爱本善变的痛楚并非你的罪
爱是无辜的风筝
拉着最在乎的人
情已逝 我还在
注定一个人流浪
爱是断线的风筝
挣脱一开始的梦
黑暗中一步步的坠落红尘
给不起的是你的天真
为了他 你学会否认
不承认你给过青春
曾经爱过我的每一分
我多伤心宁成全你和他的吻
只好对自己的痛楚不负责任
爱是无辜的风筝
拉着最在乎的人
情已逝 我还在
注定一个人流浪
爱是断线的风筝
挣脱一开始的梦
黑暗中一步步的坠落红尘
无法挽救的温存
我是残破的风筝
宁愿在遥远的天空
看你转过身决定去实现你和他的承诺
爱是无辜的风筝
拉着最在乎的人
情已逝 我还在
注定一个人流浪
爱是断线的风筝
挣脱一开始的梦
黑暗中一步步的坠落红尘
也许这是最后的考验
当我再度遇见了你


The lyrics is saying about love is like that kite flying in the sky, held on by a string by someone who cares. The feeling is gone but I am still here. Love is also like a kite with broken string flying in the aimless sky and can't be saved. Deeper meaning but I just don't know how to put it in words.

Found this product in a random blog I came across damn interesting. I want to buy this if I found it! Haha... But I think that in Singapore really very hard to find something like this maybe in eBay where someone is selling it.


Look! Is a whiteboard with a plug! Oh no! It is a toaster with a whiteboard. Why do you want to write while waiting for your bread to be toasted?
Oh my goodness! The words are actually scripted onto the bread when it is toasted! Save ink, paper and time.

Did a speedtest too! For me abit slow but I think it is ok for a student like me.

You reached 201 points, so you achieved position 125721 of 236446 on the ranking list

You type 253 characters per minute

You have 47 correct words and

you have 0 wrong words



2 news I saw on Yahoo! News. First is about US and Iraq, headlines is False statements preceded war maybe but still. US recession is coming, everyone better get ready and prepare for it, things will start going haywire soon. As MM Lee says "I am confident that Singapore and countries in Asia can survive the recession without major loss as there are other things that we do not totallly depend on the US market. Secondly is the best! It will never happen in Singapore but imagine what will happen if it happen, headline is Women leave town and children in hands of men when I first read it, I really worry about the children and you know, ahem... Seriously, you people got to read it to believe it. Don't know whether they will broadcast it here in Singapore but it is showing on BBC so SCV can catch it!

Started playing a new game Wahjong online, very cute and as the name says it, it is mahjong. You can play it in school! HAha...

Continuing with my post, I went to GrapeVine near Kovan yesterday and I say! It is nice but only nice not very fantastic! The drinks there is great and the brownie there is just haven! I suggest eating at other place before going there to chill.

在看模范棒棒堂,很好笑,大家都很努力!六棒后,现在在选二军了!超期待阿本,小禄,毛弟被选的。我就慢慢等着看了!

No comments:

Post a Comment