Wanted to post yesterday night but blogger don't let me upload any photos so here I am.
Ok! I know I didn't post for quite some time but sorry people. I was waiting for photos to be emailed to me and nothing really happened these few days. So I will say what happen as the photos progress. Hehe. Mini storyboard of the 2 days.
Went to Downtown East's Sakura for dinner on the 13Dec with JooTing, Wendy, ShuYi, YuQi, and Yan Lin(HS's sis), Hong Siang, Zong He, YongHui, Jun Gang and Zhicong.
There was a blackout towards the end of our meal and YL, SY and JT was at the toilet when it happen. Guess what? YL cried! Poor girl.
Wee... Our group photo outside of Sakura. Actually wanted to get the board on top but the uncle didn't get it. Thanks anyway!
This is random! See all those smiling faces? Quite scary. Haha... Joking!
I wasn't suppose to be in this photo but since I am in it... Hehe
See?! Smialing faces are SCARY!
Must put this not much photo of pictures taken with SY. She always___.
I know I know. Bro and Sis taking photo doesn't concern me but I only following JT! Hehe.
We are waiting for them to decide whether to pool or not. They took a very long time deciding!
He came, he take and we lost YQ! Bad Firduas! Haha.
YH aiming! I don't think I am around during this period. Guess where am I?
In the arcade of course! Hehe.
*Shake Head* People concentrating than you disturbing! Bad SY.
OoOo! My turn to start playing! I greenhorn so the position not very nice.
Random! I am actually quite fair!
I think I got hit by something. Still having concussion! Haha...
OoO! Smiling faces again!
Everyone FALL! Haha.
Can see abit of JT's face!
Random!
Fix this photo cause the flash too bright! Last photo too!Next is the photos we took at Pizza Hut with Alicia, XinYing, PehChee, WeiTing and me.
The christmas tree there! The santa claus on it is very retarted!
Sleep twisting while waiting for our pasta.
My curry baked rice. Nicer than Swensen's, I think.
Inner is WT's and Outer is PC's Sausage Pasta
Al's beef lasagne
All our pasta plus XY's Sausage Pasta.
Empty clean plates leaves no traces of food ever in it!
Cheers from WT and PC!
So this is rougly what went though my life. Tommorrow going to the zoo with JT. Hehe... Staying young from the heart is just fabulous!
No comments:
Post a Comment