Saturday, December 22, 2007

Kuitan

Kuitan, Gluttonous Detective. Is a series in Japan that is based on a detective who solved his cases through eating. He ate his way through kidnapping, danger and life-threatening situations. It is as though he got his luck though all those food. Having Series 1 and Series 2 ended, i don't think that they will be making Series 3 anymore. Be sure to see this show after your meals or you will feel hungry just watching him. A show that shows Japan's food culture, the importance of team work and working your way though smarts. This show teaches us about the balance of work and play, with members of different personalities coming together to cover the 缺点 of other members.

Today went to work at North Point again. Saw familiar faces but none is actually familiar. No shoplifting today, which is good but the staff there is very busy with christmas orders and taking in and out log cakes and hams. Sales isn't good for today, don't know why Chipster actually gave sample to give out pieces by pieces, it not only made the company look bad but also that the customer like it when company are generous about their product. I am going to see a decline on sales tomorrow too, I think.

About the Herbs for the dish I am cooking this monday! I scared that there isn't this herb in Singapore because the recipe I took from the internet and don't know which country it came from, so wish me luck in finding a subsitutue for that herb!

Wendy came down to look for me after her CCA, went to Delifrance for dinner. As always service in Singapore just can't make it. I can't believe that as the manager, he forgot to give us the spoon for the ice cream that we ordered and we have to request for it and also the waitress didn't double confirm the order that we gave leaving scared to death when we called for the ice cream whether she written that I didn't want any whipped cream. Someone please save Singaporeans from these services. Singaporeans are getting Big-Headed!

Wendy's very digusting Soup of the Day which is Vegetable Soup. Wendy's Beef Lagsana
My Chicken Lagsana
Wendy drinking her very disgusting soup.
My Single Scoop Ice Cream. Way better than Wendy's disgusting soup!

OH! When Wendy and I am talking just now, we said that we are going to put-down JG in your blog. Can't believe him! Gave roses to his GF and didn't go into KBox with JT and gang. Though admit that giving roses are sweet on Prom Day but backing out on something that we said before and really present there just gives me the creeps. I think we can't asked you out for anything expensive until you are settled down with a wife without the children. With children, it will be they they they are the time as well. Times to have a gathering are getting shorter and rarer by the second.

P.S. Good luck to all who are going into National Service OR going for checkups OR started working already!

No comments:

Post a Comment