Friday, November 16, 2007

Mirai Shida


Nowdays have been watching shows by this Japanese 14 year old girl, Mirai Shida. Her acting is quite good actually! Haha. A few of her shows are The Queen's Classroom, really touching, my tears just keep falling like there is no tomorrow! Next is 14Sai No Haha about a 14 year old girl who got pregnant and decide to keep the baby. Her little brother is really cute, like he said "If she killed someone I will call her "IDIOT" but now she is making a new life so what can I say to her?", it is really mind probing right? What do you think? Lastly There is this Tantei Gakuen Q about a detective academy that well evolves around underage student and how friendship, hatred and trust can make you and destroy you. All these shows are really very nice!


P.S If you don't want to sign up for crunchyroll just to watch the shows you all can use my account: Username and Password is the same, just my previous hp number. (If you can't remember than sms I will tell you)

2 comments: