Tuesday, October 30, 2007

KFC


Missed writing here for 3 days. Saturday and Sunday nothing much to write, just went to my father's place on Sunday and Saturday at home the whole day. No work is a real breeze! Well, I only want to say about my brother and his first day of work, just work for 4 hours and when I came home at about 8.40pm like that he already sleeping his head off, like a pig. I really don't get it, he is just so weak! Only for a few hours like that and he is sleeping at this timing, don't know what will happen to him when he goes into the army. I think his friend also very weird, met at the bus stop and took th einitiative to talk to him when my brother in Sec 3 his friend only Sec 1. Now he is always calling him to play online games and go out eat lunch *Shiver* better be careful in case he is taking a interest in you, Jaymus! Haha. Actually this is all not much thing to write since never go out, never do anything and no CCA. They just auto kick me out of the club I think, got meeting also never tell me. Forget it, no CCA better, more time.

2 comments: