Happy Halloween To All! Really like this holiday cause you can go Trick 'O Treat but in Singapore where everyone stays in HDB flats and with closed doors, noone ever goes Trick 'O Treat at all, even costume parties are rare and rare. I really want to feel how is it going to door to door asking for sweets and everyone dressed up in something they are not. It will be a really fun time and a really memorial day if this is possible. Anyone know of any place in Singapore where everyone goes around Trick 'O Treating at every door? I guess people here just don't like the idea of scary faces walking about in the dark when they are already exhausted from a day of work. It is sad that it is not a public holidat here in Singapore, if it is I think people will have more time to plan for such events. Maybe the CC should plan an event like this or even schools since it is the holidays for the Secondary students already, just going back to school for a night of scaring is actually not so bad of a idea. Don't just organise festivals like Mid-Autumn or New Year, other days can be really meaningful too. Especially since even newly built schools can have a few ghost stories of their own, I think the atmosphere will be just right. Don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment