Monday, October 15, 2007

Dreamy Wake


Woke up really dreamy today. Even when I am walking to the LRT I still thought that I am still sleeping cause really very sleepy, not enough sleep! Just can't sleep at night unless its 3 or 4 am, starting school le still like that will be very tiring! Good thing there is no 8am lesson for this semester which is a good thing! Well, I now looking for a new phone without signing any contract, so if anyone of you seen anything preferably Sony Ericsson just leave a comment for me, thanks. Wanted to put up a photo from my handphone but my existing phone no got bluetooth but don't know why cannot send cannot recieve don't know the function in the phone for what! No more shows to catch on a sleepless sunday night! Can't even catch up on my sleep cause just can't fall asleep! Anyone have any shows to recommand? Please no korean series, thanks.

P.S. I actually DID went to 王力宏's concert in my school.

1 comment:

  1. HAha... The shows mostly I watched already. Haven watch one I going to watch when it finish.

    ReplyDelete