Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cafe Pool


First day of school and there is 4 hours of break really very the extra! Went to Life Science's lecture but the class still end early so went to AMK hub bought ice-cream and tidbits for midnight snacking. Later went to Hougang Mall for dinner at Cafe Cartel and went for pool. Laughing away like a mad person with noone paying attention to me. I really got a small phobia for pool, because of my father! He will bring me and my brother go and accompany him play pool, alot of old uncles now go back they still remember me from young but need introduction. I only remember that will have uncle treat me and my brother to drinks and arcade while waiting for my father. Always will be untill 11pm like that than will go back home. So now I curbing small phobia, don't always ask me go pool!

P.S. I thought I played pretty well today!

No comments:

Post a Comment