
At last I can have a whole day for myself to sleep. My work just ended only and this is the weekend in a long long time that I haven't slept in. I am going to sleep until 5pm tomorrow! Haha. Well, I think that school is going to hold no weight for me sooner or later with all kinds of teachers who is just dead in their own world without changing themselves with time and generation and teachers whose attitude can be worse than us students. I can just say that what comes with old age is not wisdom but arrogance! This is however just my point of view anyone else have anything else to say just leave a comment. Don't know what I am going to do in the future. Am I going to find a job that is similiar to what I am learning or will I just find a job in the service industry. Really very headache thinking about all these kind of things now. I feel that I would rather like a job in the service industry working in a hotel or funfair. However, now just those waitressing and receptionist job, it is those kind that really need to interact with people but they do not need you to guide them just help them through their stay. I really don't know what kind of job I want! Maybe office work is what suit me but I just don't see myself sitting behind a desk for 50 years till my retirement without getting an promotion or raise. Maybe my target is too high but who doesn't have a unreachable target that they all hope to acheive. I am still just human.
Phrase of the Post: What comes with old age is not only wisdom but arrogance too.
Anything
ReplyDeleteStupid anonymous shuyi really go and put anything
ReplyDeletehaha... u say de mar... so i type anything lor... y nv update?
ReplyDeletealso nothing hapen today so never update lor
ReplyDeleteicic...
ReplyDelete