In short, todoay is just really not a very good day at all. First I woke up late and missed the first lecture of the day which is POA and it is 2 hours. Than it is the presentation for Software Engineering save wrong format than cannot open and the teacher keep talking and talking and talking and don't even say another time for us to present so that means that the rest no need to present is it?! *Shake Head* Than after school went to Hougang Mall and saw Gina姐 and Madelene姐. They promoting the company massage like very fun, I going down on Saturday to try anyone wants to go with me? It is 10 bucks for 10 minutes I think it is really worth it. This weekend going down to bendemeer, very long never go don't know whether will get said? Now waiting for wendy to download maple only *Hint* *Hint*.
No comments:
Post a Comment