The day is ending, with me eating ;
1 plate spagetti with crabmeat and hotdog (my own recipe with Maggi Chilli Sauce)
1 Pick n Bite Curry Chicken w Rice
O.o Thats all?
I feel like eating my Kinder surprise!
Please! I have to take panadol later thou, to let me have a nicer sleep.
These few days my body hates me, I think.
Illness comes not only on offdays even on public holidays.
When is time to work, I got ok fo rme to start working
halfway through thou, they come back.
Must they have holiday when I am working? Can't they work when I am working as well?
p.s. Time to start with my bear making, I have to make a total of.... 1+1+1 excluding 1 that i have to finish 3 weeks before christmas for my friend who is not in SIngapore. Yikes! I hope I can operate the mini sewing machine by then. Ho ho ho
p.p.s. ANyone heard MARS BRUNO songs other than Just the Way you Are? I've only heard that song, its nice and the mv different but what about his other songs? ANyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment