Sunday, November 14, 2010

Argh! Irritated. Sometimes when you realise that someone don't care is when you should really be scared. I've master the art of not caring. My heart has harden to the point of no return. Its like dead to certain people and only half awake to the rest. What makes my heart whole again? Seriously NOONE, i mean NOONE likes a dead heart. A heart that was broken so many times, it did not have time to mend before it is broken again. Sadly, I feel like this at the moment. Could I not live pass the age of 40. Noone is with me, I do not need to report to anyone. SOmetimes, I was thinking what will people's reaction be when they found me dead and I mean literally dead to the world. Die in my sleep or something. Hospitalized or something. I mean why am I thinking of these things at my age(21). It should be the most youthful time of my life. The start of my real life. What will happen if my heart come to a stop when it does not feel again.

Too many questions, too much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment