Monday, May 10, 2010

Mind now

Lets see~
What is going on in my mind at the moment now?

1. There is too much things up there. Hello? Clear some space please. Some is not even important.

2. Why the hell do people point without knowing, checking and asking?

3. What I did not deny does not mean that its ok to continue going on like it happened.

4. Ok, so min $30,000 for credit loan. Haha...

5. Do not I repeat Do not think that you know me, cause noone do.

6. I am not what you seem, I am actually more dark-hearted than most people, beware!

7. What I like to forget now also does not mean that it is ok. When I remember again, it will put everything in jeopardy.

8. Things that I can't tolerate is mostly things that seem simple and un-noticeable to others, but things people feel that should hace already push to my limit is actually things maybe I go through early in my life, or things I feel that is simple and small to me.

9. Normally, stepping on my landmine does not result in you being ignored or scolded. It will however result in me getting worked up to question like "Why am I letting this person step on my landmine?", "Why am I crying because I am angry that I let you step on my landmine?" and not question like "Why am I crying because of you?" or "Why did you step on my landmine?"

10. My reaction is normally different from people you see most of the time, does not mean that I don't feel their emotions (anger, happiness, sadness, wronged, used etc)

11. Sometimes I feel that I care too little for this life, this world, this universe. People come and people go. How many stays by you till your time is up? How many think of you when your time is up?

12. Sometimes 人就是那么的欠揍. They take a mile when you give a centimetre.

13. 直肠人 does not mean that you got a good digestive system, it means that you say what is on your mind straight out, sometimes before you can stop yourself.

14. Maybe because I was taught when I was small, that whatever you do there is a consequence, what ever you do right or wrong might come back to you wrong. So it is just taking it and accepting it. Guess my acceptance level is really high, cause I really have not not accepted. But small kind gestures might be pushed away from me because I would rather happily enjoy than to kindly enjoy.

15. So I am not kind at all. Just misunderstood.

16. What goes on here, stays on here.

17. There is still somethings swimming up there, have not caught it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment