Thursday, May 13, 2010

How to mend broken hearts?

Argh~
I wanted type something but forgot all about it.

Should I change my URL?
Than this will really be a place of ranting.
Haha...

Time to cut hair.
But my hair abit short now to cut lei...
I realise that I judge the length of my hair according to the length of my fringe.
Which is wrong wrong wrong.

I need help!
Ideas ideas ideas.

I want to take AL!

Oh I remember what I want to type as well.
About my birthday~

People have been asking me about what I am going to do for my birthday.
When I say to stay at home and sleep.
Why do people either act like they did not hear it or simply decide for me.
If worst comes to worst, this will be a birthday without the birthday girl.
I can invite everyone I know, but I will not be attending.
Firstly, what is it with you can only have it once in a life time.
Don't you realise that every year of your life, every second is once in your life time as well?
Secondly, I do not want to handle emotions and other people emotions during that period.
So is either I don't care and tell everyone the time and date and let everyone come. Which will result in ackward situation or me stomping away cause people just can't keep their mouth shut.
Thirdly, do you all seriously think that I am one to have a birthday party just because I turn 21? DO YOU ALL SERIOUSLY THINK THAT? I DON'T CARE EVEN IF I DIE! JUST BURN AND PUT ME UP SOMEWHERE IT IS NOT GOING TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE IS IT?

Argh!
All this thinking is seriously getting me sick.
Thinking of thinking these questions and to-be situation is just simply irritating.
Just leave me alone, as I said before.
I am not like everyone else, my life, my heart, my mind is different.



I think my heart broke from all the thinking. Pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment