Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rubbish or?

I need a kick to get me enthu about what my mind is telling me to do, what my body is refusing to do and what my heart is lacking to do.

I need to sleep at 12 and wake at 830 every day!
Sleep healthy, Be healthy
No more buying of major snacks~
No more late nights into 3 4 am.


I got a small kick while surfing facebook just now.
It's a fact that I knew but carries hope.
But now it is gone and people just gotta start fresh from the start.
I need to plan out my life.

Resolution:
- Deciding on what to study for my degree.
- Work on what I shouldn't eat
- Watch my sleep times
- Give up on that hope
- Mend that space
- *Secret*

I really do need a kick.
The saying "When theres a Will, theres a Way" sounds so cheesy.
But the resolution I make will not start with my will.
That kick is all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment