[My father & Cousin]
Hohoho...
Christmas is coming and I am in a good mood.
1. I got 8 days out of the 14 days off next week.
2. Christmas is coming.
3. New Year is coming.
Hip Hip Hooray!
Still some things not done..
Never ending work is part of life now.
Last time still have the contentment of finishing schoolwork and other things.
Now is just 1 after another, I hope all parents can just realise something.
THAT NOT EVERYONE WORK FOR YOUR KID!
Oh man.
Never mind. Good mood now.
Good mood sleeping though having to wake up at 7am tml on SAT!
We all need a more truthful life.
Truthful Boss - not beating around the bush
Truthful self - not lying to others
Truthful mind - not lying to self
I only can get to the Truthful self part. Mind abit difficult and hard.
Good night everyone~

No comments:
Post a Comment