Hmm… I think I email my blog post like better…
Lets see… My manager and deputy manager came in.
2 of my team members also here.
OIC like not here yet.
I can only say they really like to come late and go late…
But maybe there is a 4 day week for them and they can clear their leave.
But the person beside me like going holiday for 1 week.
Last 2 weeks is reservist, than next week is clearing of leave.
Well, good thing about IPP period 4 is that most of the staff will be clearing their leave and so there will be lesser people around.
But having your OIC around is very important! Hehe…
Day 3 of Week 2
2 more days it will be Friday which will end at 1730
Than it will be 3-day weekend.
Going to sleep whole day on Saturday.
Sunday going to work 1700 - 2300 as caterer, I think.
But it is not confirm yet. See how…
Monday Hari Raya, sleep whole day also! Yippie!
2 days of sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment