Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Attire

Sobsob… My LO bluff me… She say can wear smart casual come to work as in Jeans and Polo but it is only on Friday than can wear like that cause it is dress down day. Other than that the attire must be presentable though they never say formal but is thos office people wear one… Nice top with pants or skirt. No one wear denim right? Haha… Well, good thing I bought skirt and top in KL. Good thing I never say fittable jeans or else to buy it is wasted. Haha… SO when LO come down must tell her that it is only on Friday later next batch she also say like that how? Haha.. Than the aircon here damn good la… NO need wear jacket, the temperature is just nice! I have been eating 3 days of halal lunch and 2 days of halal breakfast. You think I might be going halal and training for it noW? Hah… Tomorrow I am going to eat pork! Argh!

P.S. Took a lot of self pictures again today… I wonder if I will put it up… It is really the product of boredom.. Haha…
P.P.S Now I am training 2 colors for Spider Solitaire, anyone got any tips for me cause I still haven't win once at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment