As always, shows recommandations for you all... This time all kind of cheesy perfect for this holidays... So everyone just sit back and enjoy the shows...
Eko Eko Azaraku
Eko Eko Azaraku II
Eko Eko Azaraku III
The Machine Girl
四姐妹侦探团
Recently, I also got interested in songs that are fast and you can't catch the lyrics type... Found a few old songs but nice... The 你是我的眼 also very touching posting a few versions from different people... Please use your time to just listen to songs!
許哲珮 - 氣球
范曉萱-我要我們在一起
锦绣二重唱 - 我的快乐
蕭煌奇 - 你是我的眼(原唱)
林宥嘉 - 你是我的眼
賴銘偉 - 你是我的眼
Than I heard this song! Even nicer than the previous one... I like it!
看見
And I like this combinations... 康康's songs are all very sentimental! It is perfect for heartbroken people out there...
到不了
離人
Than I found the only song I knew how to sing when I was in kindergarden! ONLY SONG CAN!
张学友 - 每天爱你多一些
Than I found this song when I am watching the show Kungfu Girls or something like that... Old song also... Sad...
黄湘怡 - 愿打服输
No comments:
Post a Comment