Friday, May 16, 2008

NewWater

Went to the NewWater plantation, it was my 2nd time there already. I remember the first time is during secondary school when it just opened and the guide is some boring female who don't know how to bring up the atmosphere. Although the center is the same, but with a different guide it was more enjoyable and we seems to be able to play with all the games(facilities) there by lagging behind when everyone is already at the next station. Hehe... The teachers who went there performed a catwalk for us. I think that when they agree to take us there they will not be thinking "Oh man! I am going to walk catwalk!" Haha... Who will walk catwalk at some platation in Tenah Merah?!! Ok... Video and photos below....



The quality not very good hoh... But in case, there are 3 teachers in there...

Me and PQ at the red light district. Hehe...

I wonder who took this photo...

I wasn't paying attention, Hehe...

Twis for the camera!

WoHoo... Weiting, alicia and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment