Friday, April 11, 2008

International Friendship Day

Today is this day, a day which you can call everyone your friend... Regardless of race, language or religion. As long it is someone near you, you are friends.



2 days ago, went for dinner at Dhouby XChange at some place called Just Acia.

The food was great! Cheap and the portion is heavy... I got Unagi set meal which I liked no fishy smell and many portions of the free flow of ice cream which only the Chocolate Chip flavor is nice...

See? It is sprinkled with choco powder!

Going to watch AWAKE later, free preview tickets by GV! I won it! Sent me the email last night only, so short time but at least I found someone to watch it with me... Who? not jt or wendy... So left one more person... I didn't mean that she is the last resort!! Haha... I know you are reading this... But normally this person poly's 外务 more busy... So always will ask jt than wendy than you... Haha... See see... Third person also very good! HAha...

P.S. ASY! You see the last paragraph is like dedicated just for you! HAha... Don't be angry... HAha...

No comments:

Post a Comment